We've received a number of requests requesting information about different lots that seem to be preparing for construction in San Tan Valley.
We thought we'd take a moment to let everyone know what is and is not coming in so far.
**SE Corner of Ironwood & Ocotillo - NEW INFO**
- Ortho Arizona
**Shops at Copper Basin - NEW INFO**
- Rockwood Preparatory Academy
**South side of Hunt Hwy off Bella Vista, behind Fry's**
- Pizza Hut - building new stand alone location
- Bisbee Breakfast Club
**SW Corner of Combs & Gantzel Rd **
- Jiffy Lube (in Fry's Marketplace center)
**SW Corner of Skyline & Gary Rd**
- New Charter School by the Leona Group
**Hunt Hwy & South of Gary Rd ** NEW INFO
- Discount Tire (next to the Dignity Health ER & Walmart) - NOW OPEN!
**West side of Gantzel, south of Pecan Creek Drive Road across from Dairy Queen - NEW INFO**
- Dutch Brothers
- Car Wash
- Proposed Office Space
- Proposed two stand alone restaurants
**Southwest corner of Hunt Hwy & Bella Vista - across from Fry's - NEW INFO**
- Car wash and Brakes Plus
**Northwest corner of Gantzel & Bella Vista - NEW INFO**
- Commercial Development
- Townhouses/Multi Family Housing
Ironwood & South of Ocotillo
Beginning discussions of a massive multi use master planned development to include a hotel, multi-family apartment units, up to 300,000 square feet of entertainment, dining, fitness and other retail uses with 50 acres of engineered, platted single-family residential lots all thoughtfully designed with lakes and 15 acres of open space. More info here.
Gantzel & Pecan Creek Drive - next to DQ
- Cobblestone Car Wash
South of Golf Club Drive/Bella Vista on the west side of Hunt Hwy
- Express car wash
- automotive services
- a child care center
- a community service facility
- a health care facility (urgent/emergency care center)
- health and fitness facility
East of Gantzel on Combs (across from Encanterra - behind Jack in the Box)
- Mint Homes Subdivision
- Proposal for 3 story Apartment Complex - click here for more info
- Proposal for single story multi family rentals
SW Corner of Ocotillo and Gantzel
- Express Car Wash
On Hunt Hwy near San Tan Flats
- Riverside Rock and Boulder - OPEN DURING CONSTRUCTION **NEW INFO**
Ironwood & Pecan Creek Drive
Ironwood & Pima Rd
- Fourth Rural Metro Fire Station
- Discount Tire - 1395 W Hunt Hwy San Tan Valley **NEW INFO**
- The Dog House - 2510 E Hunt Hwy San Tan Valley 85143 **NEW INFO**
- Brakes Plus - 40995 N Ironwood Drive San Tan Valley 85140 **NEW INFO**
- LA Fitness - 40885 N Ironwood Drive San Tan Valley 85140 **NEW INFO**
- Brickies (Pub & Grub) - 270 E Hunt Hwy San Tan Valley 85143 **NEW INFO**
- Edward Jones Office (James Weinman) - 36413 N Gantzel Rd Suite 4 San Tan Valley, AZ 85140 **NEW INFO**
- Pioneer Justice Court - 3675 E. Hunt Highway, San Tan Valley, AZ 85143 **NEW INFO**
- Dignity Health ER - 1419 W Hunt Hwy, San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 **NEW INFO**
- Freedom Danceworks - 40779 N Kenworthy Rd, San Tan Valley, AZ 85140
- United States Post Office - 1662 W Hunt Hwy #102, San Tan Valley, AZ 85143
- Blends Barber Studio - 270 E Hunt Hwy Suite # 12, San Tan Valley, AZ 85143
Is Home Depot coming?
Last year Home Depot placed 12.7 acres of their lot on the market for sale and many of us assumed they would not be building in San Tan Valley. Well it looks like Home Depot's plans may be changing. Home Depot and the County have been in discussions regarding building again. They are building three new locations in Arizona, as well as remodeling two existing locations. Will they finally decide to open one of those locations in San Tan Valley? Stay tuned for more information!
Is Costco building in San Tan Valley?
There has been no information released that Costco is considering San Tan Valley. Costco has very specific requirements and at this time we do not meet those requirements. As of March 28, 2018 however Costco has opened discussion with a site planner to look into sites in or near Queen Creek, with the hopes of having a decision made by year end. UPDATE: No decision has been made as of 2019. We'll let you know as soon as we learn more.
We'd also like your input
Behind the Urgent Care Extra, located at Gary & Empire (by Circle Cross) there is about 8,000 sq ft available for lease.
The space will be broken down into smaller units for multiple ease tenants. After speaking with the developers, they'd like to hear from YOU! What you would like to see built there? Let us know in the comments below, or on Facebook here.
Remember the lots will be about 1500-2000 sq ft or so think more along the lines of small retail shops, boutiques, services, etc.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS